11 April, 2010

...On the Edge...

"But waiting on the edge of what I cannot see is worse..."Pippin Took-ROTK



So many things are happening right now. So many things that will have a permanent impact on my life. The biggest, being my trip to Haiti. I know I will be different when I get back from this trip, there's no doubt in my mind about that. I have felt the need to get out of the bounderies of this country, out of the safety and comfort I've grown up in and get my hands dirty for the Lord. Actually do some "field work" for Him. I said a while back about how felt restless and I don't feel that way anymore. Now that I have a plan...at least for the immediate future.



Other major things are 3 of my best friends are getting married! My best friend from high school is getting married May 1st! My current best friend is getting married in July and the third is getting married in August!(though I didn't say the last one! No one is supposed to know yet, lol! I figure it's safe here since no one knows who she is though :).) Im in the wedding parties for the last two and I could be happier for all of them! I've gotten to watch them all grow in their relationships with their soon-to-be husbands.

1 comment:

  1. Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find ''tomorrow'' on the calendars of fools. Forget yesterday's defeats and ignore the problems of tomorrow. This is it. Doomsday. All you have. Make it the best day of your year. The saddest words you can ever utter are, ''If I had my life to live over again. ''Take the baton, now. Run with it! This is your day! Beginning today, treat everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.” - Og Mandino

    ReplyDelete