11 June, 2010

My Big Mouth

I have a way of saying too much somethimes and messing things up. Friendships, relationships whatever. I want answers and sometimes I let that take over and I get carried away.
Do I regret it? Every time.
Does it stop me? Never.
I wish I could and would learn that maybe I don't always need to know the answers. That maybe sometimes just being okay with what and where things are is good enough. Thing is, I feel like if I don't get the answers it will be worse than if I did. When in reality getting the answers makes things worse. I almost ruined a 10yr friendship, lost a relationship and possibly just pushed away a new friend. I pray that I can be okay with what I have and that I stop pushing for answers when they aren't needed. I want to be okay with things as they are and not push people to say what they don't want to or aren't sure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment