12 October, 2009

Rain Down

"...still I can't even see the one thing I need most is right in front of me now I'm cravin' a taste of that Living Water starvin' for somethin' that this world ain't got to offer I ought to know by now that face down at Your altar is the place that I need to start 'cause this bleeding heart can only be healed by the One that made it the One that gave His all to save it, your touch I crave it so seek through the cracks in my pavement 'cause I need You to rain down I can't go on without..."

So all I really have to say is this is so beyond true. I love when I go to a concert for a specific band and end up get the best message for my point in life from someone who is just starting to make his way. This song is by a guy Name B. Reith, the song is called Rain Down. He is so real and personal in his music and You can tell how much he love God by how he acts. He's just so happy and loves life!

No comments:

Post a Comment