03 November, 2009

Your Beautiful Song

I raise my arms in praise to You
Singing freely of Your love
I dance to Your beautiful song
Basking in Your warm embrace


All I can cling to as completely and utterly true is that You are with me and I never have to fear abandonment from You. It is this that has helped me keep my head just above the water lately. This and having the most amazing and encouraging friends You could ever give anyone! I don't even have the words to explain how greatful I am for who You are and the people You have given me to depend on. I love You and not even that seems enough of a return to You for all that You have done, are doing and will do for me. Though life gets chaotic I can always trust I'm not alone to suffer through things. There is always hope for me to make it through. I marvel at those I know who chose not to know You and wonder how anyone can honestly say they don't need the help.

I'm pretty sure my life is a cakewalk to some people and yet they still refuse You. I just wish they would see, after all the time they've known me and seen how much You have helped me through. It breaks my heart. The fact that I wasn't as vocal in the begining about You to them breaks my hearts more. I know those first couple of years were the most important to showing You to them, but I didn't know how so I didn't speak up as much as I wanted. If only they could understand the love You are, that is the key factor in their understanding, they would chose You because they wouldn't be able to resist. Once they know why You are they couldn't say they don't want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment